What is You're an Idiot?
You're An Idiot – Party Game
You're An Idiot… and your friends are, too! No one is safe from judgment (including you) in this fast paced, easy-to-learn card game.
How to play:
- Appoint one player as the judge.
- The judge spins the spinner, which then points to an Idiot at the table.
- The judge plays a card about said Idiot, and the rest of the players play a card from their hand to complete the sentence.
- The judge reads the card combinations aloud with the Idiot's name and chooses the best one to win the point.
- But don't forget the spinner can give the judge the power to mix up everyone's cards. It's time for game night for Idiots everywhere!
- 400 cards professionally printed premium playing cards
- Idiot spinner
- Some game rules you will probably ignore
- A handsome orange box