A thrilling space-based campaign for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
Home of the stars and gateway to the heavens, the Astral Plane teems with excitement and possibility. With the help of magic, spelljammers can cross the oceans of Wildspace, ply the silvery void known as the Astral Sea, and hop between worlds of the D&D multiverse.
This collection contains everything a Dungeon Master needs to run a campaign set in the starlit realms of Wildspace and the Astral Sea, as well as new options for players who want to create characters at home in this fantastic setting.
- Collection includes adventure book, setting book, book of monsters, poster map, and DM screen
- Light of Xaryxisa 64-page hardcover adventure set in the Astral Plane for characters of levels 5-8
- The Astral Adventurers Guide 64-page hardcover book presenting the Astral Plane as a campaign setting, including space-based character options, spells, magic items, spacefaring rules, ships, and more
- Boos Astral Menageriea 64-page hardcover book with game statistics and descriptions for over 60 creatures found in Wildspace and the Astral Sea
- Double-sided poster map of the Rock of Bralan asteroid-city that can serve as both an adventure location and a campaign hub
- DM Screenfour-paneled Dungeon Masters screen designed for rollicking space adventures
Frequently Bought Together
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders arrive in 1-3 days from our Hamilton, NZ based warehouse.
FREE & Fast Delivery on orders $40+. Orders below $40 have a charge of $4.90.