Move your knights, erect buildings, and go crusading to spread the influence of your Order. When the Orders get too strong, King Philip will become nervous and disband all Templar orders, ending the game.
Crusaders: Thy Will Be Done uses a combination of rondel and mancala mechanisms. Each player has their own rondel, which they can upgrade over the course of the game, that controls their action choices during the game. Your faction gives you a special power to control your rondel, and the buildings you erect will help you form a strategy.
- Move your knights, erect buildings and go crusading to spread the influence of your Order.
- Uses a combination of rondel and mancala mechanisms.
- Your faction gives you a special power to control your rondel.
- The buildings you erect will help you form a strategy.
- Same great gameplay and components as previous version.
- 4 Player boards
- 1 Game board
- 52 Action tokens
- 13 Knight meeples
- 64 Building tokens
- Punchboard tiles & tokens
At a Glance
- Number of Players: 2-4
- For Ages: 14+
- Playing Time: 45-60 min
*PREORDER* Crusaders Thy Will Be Done Info
2 - 4 players 40 - 60 mins Ages 14+
Play involves: Grid Movement, Hexagon Grid, Mancala, Rondel, Variable Player Powers
Frequently Bought Together
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders arrive in 1-3 days from our Hamilton, NZ based warehouse.
FREE & Fast Delivery on orders $40+. Orders below $40 have a charge of $4.90.