1 - 6 players 45 - 75 mins Ages 14+
Categories: City Building, Economic, Medieval
Play involves: Card Drafting, Catch the Leader, Hand Management, Legacy Game, Scenario / Mission / Campaign Game, Solo / Solitaire Game
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders arrive in 1-3 days from our Hamilton, NZ based warehouse.
Free shipping when you spend $99+
Standard delivery is $4.90 details.
Frequently Bought Together
The prosperous Kingdom of Greengully, ruled for centuries by the Forever King, has issued a decree to its citizens to colonize the vast lands beyond its borders.
In an effort to start a new village, the Forever King has selected 6 citizens for the task, each of whom has a unique set of skills they use to build their charter.
In Charterstone, a competitive legacy game, players construct buildings and inhabit a shared village. Building stickers are removed from cards and permanently added to your charter on the board, becoming action spaces for any player to use. Thus, a few available buildings soon grow into a bustling village with dozens of actions.
Your journey through Charterstone’s many secrets will last 12 games, but it doesn’t end there. Your completed village will be a one-of-a-kind, variable worker-placement game.
- No rulebook: just open the box and the game will tell you what to do next
- 75 “crates” to unlock: 350+ unique cards, 230+ wooden tokens, and 36 metal coins
- Engine-building elements within each game and over the course of the campaign
- A branching storyline where short-term decisions impact long-term mechanisms
- Time as a resource, impacting the cost to use buildings and player order.