What is Bowling Head?
Swing to Strike!
Bowling Head is a unique spin on the game of bowling where 2 players face off to see who can knock down their pins first. However, in this game, each player wears a headband with a bowling ball attached at the bottom and tries to knock down their 5 pins by moving their head back and forth and swinging the ball into the pins.
- Skittles can be filled with water or sand, to help stability and to make it harder to knock over
- Skittles are colour coordinated – White with Red bands or White with Blue bands
- A game of co-ordination and dexterity, and keeping calm under pressure
- 2 Headbands (red and blue) – each with cord and bowling ball attached
- Contents: 8 x Skittles and 2 x Headbands
- Batteries Not Required
Suitable for ages 6 & up
Please note: Skittles are stacked inside each other