What is Bloodborne The Boardgame?
The town of Yharnam is at the mercy of a plague, only the Hunters can stop it
Revered for its healing techniques, the town of Yharnam is rapidly degenerating as a plague that turns people into beasts spreads uncontrollably. As a Hunter, it falls on you to quell this growing threat. You will have to fight through beasts, monsters, and townsfolk alike to survive the night and discover the source of this madness.
In Bloodborne: The Board Game, a campaign-based action-adventure game, players will take on the role of Hunters working together against the game to uncover the mysteries hidden within the city of Yharnam and beyond. Featuring unique Trick Weapons, each with various forms and powers, Hunters will have to think quickly and adapt their tactics to overcome the multitude of foes that stand in their way. Learn their behavior, exploit their weaknesses, and strike them down! Featuring unique card-driven combat, luck has little place here. Success or failure will depend on your choices and how you approach each engagement!
- Hunters and Monsters in the game are represented by beautiful, highly-detailed miniatures.
- The detailed game tiles are highly modular, letting you build the board as you play.
- Combat is resolved using your combat decks for intense tactical action.
- Choose just how you want to attack, with enemy decks that keeps you on your toes.
- 4 Hunter Miniatures
- 4 Hunter Mob Miniatures
- 8 Beast Patients Miniatures
- 4 Church Servant Miniatures
- 4 Huntsman's Minion Miniatures
- 4 Scourge Beast Miniatures
- 4 Church Giant Miniatures
- 1 x Vicar Amelia Miniature
- 1 x Cleric Best Miniature
- 2 x Father Gascoigne Miniatures
- 1 x Blood Starved Beast Miniature
- 20 x Game Tiles
- 1 x Main Board
- 4 x Hunter Dashboards
- 4 x Trick Weapon Dashboards
- 248 x Game Cards
- 4 x Counter Bases
- 40 x Tokens
- 1 x Rules Book