Art Decko Deck Building Game Info
2 - 4 players 45 - 60 mins Ages 10+
Categories: Card Game, Economic
Play involves: Deck, Bag, and Pool Building
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders arrive in 1-3 days from our Hamilton, NZ based warehouse.
FREE fast shipping now available on all orders!
Frequently Bought Together
Art Decko is an artistic new take on deck building. The paintings are beautiful (and expensive) but can become more valuable as the game continues. Showing a painting in a museum increases the value of all works in that genre. All of the players who hold that type of painting benefit, but who benefits most? Players face difficult decisions on every turn. Is beauty truly in the eye of the beholder when there is profit to be made with every potential move? Play Art Decko and see for yourself.
- 15 pieces of original, gallery-quality art in five different genres from Lauren Brown, Alex Eckman-Lawn, Kwanchai Moriya, Heather Vaughn, and Alison Parks.
- Unique Starting decks with asymmetrical player powers.
- Innovative deck building mechanic that replicates amassing an art collection and increasing its value.
- Modular bonus tiles vary end-game scoring, adding to the replayability of the game
- Buying art, exhibiting at museums, and amassing currency all affect the market values of paintings and gold. Players must be willing to adapt their strategies during the game in order to succeed.
45-60 Min Play Time