Are you up to the challenge? Do you have what it takes to solve a cold case? Let's find out!
NOVEMBER 20, 1992: The quiet Massachusetts town of Verona was rocked by the apparent suicide of a local 18-year-old high school student.
Police ruled the death a suicide but Jamie Banks did not commit suicide. She was murdered!
Your job is to unravel the mystery of what happened on that morning of November 20, 1992, using the investigator's original case file.
Staff Pick - Eliot:
'𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑠𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡 😜'
- Be a real detective as you find clues and evidence in the case file to solve three objectives that lead you to convict the killer!
- Specially-designed online answer keys check whether you have found the correct evidence to solve each objective.
- Includes realistic themed elements, including newspaper clippings, crime scene photographs, and much more!
- Unique play pattern allows for solo play, or host a true crime-solving game party!
- For 1 or more players, ages 14 and up
Unsolved Case Files: Jamie Banks Info
1 - 4 players 120 - 360 mins Ages 14+
Categories: Deduction, Murder/Mystery, Party Game
Play involves: Cooperative Game, Deduction, Solo / Solitaire Game
Frequently Bought Together
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders arrive in 1-3 days from our Hamilton, NZ based warehouse.
FREE & Fast Delivery on orders $40+. Orders below $40 have a charge of $4.90.