Unsolved Case Files: Jamie Banks Info
1 - 4 players 120 - 360 mins Ages 14+
Categories: Deduction, Murder/Mystery, Party Game
Play involves: Cooperative Game, Deduction, Solo / Solitaire Game
Shipping & Delivery
Most orders arrive in 1-3 days from our Hamilton, NZ based warehouse.
Free shipping when you spend $85+
Standard delivery is $4.90 details.
Frequently Bought Together
Are you up to the challenge? Do you have what it takes to solve a cold case? Let's find out!
NOVEMBER 11, 1994: The quiet Massachusetts town of Verona was rocked by the apparent suicide of a local 18 year-old high school student.
Police ruled the death a suicide but Jamie Banks did not commit suicide. She was murdered!
Your job is to unravel the mystery of what happened on that morning of November 20, 1992 using the investigator's original case file.
- Be a real detective as you find clues and evidence in the case file to solve three objectives that lead you to convict the killer!
- Specially-designed online answer keys check whether you have found the correct evidence to solve each objective.
- Includes realistic themed elements, including newspaper clippings, crime scene photographs, and much more!
- Unique play pattern allows for solo play, or host a true crime solving game party!
- For 1 or more players, ages 14 and up